Get Rid Of High Employee Turnover Once and For All
Discover the hidden potential of your 'pre-hires' while boosting your career with 12 Professional Development Credits (PDC) from the Society for Human Resource Management SHRM-CP® as a Certified Professional, or SHRM-SCP®, as a Senior Certified Professional, and for recertification activities. See usage guide for additional requirements.
Our 2-day, interactive training can be learned in person or by modules at your own pace. It provides the education and skills you need to facilitate DISC, Motivators/12 Driving Forces, Emotional Intelligence assessments.
Becoming trained in DISC and Driving Forces/Motivators gives your team the knowledge and skills to use this scientific assessment for improved hiring, team productivity, employee development, communication, and more.
Do you have a group of 10 or more who want to become DISC, Driving Forces/Motivators, and/or EQ Facilitators? Contact us to learn about the benefits of being part of the CBK Partners Network, and help your members advance their skills.
Register for a FREE Consultation with Karen
"Train the Trainer" Program
Problem Solving Checklist
Check any issues you need to solve for a more productive, successful business. Just signup to download.
Many HR professionals only use ONE form of analysis (if any). This risks putting each employee in a box and risks misinforming you on a critical hiring or promotion decision! Are you making this mistake?
Our unique COMBINED approach leaves you well equipped with the tools and insights to make the right hire the first time.
DISC gives you the universal behavioral roadmap to understanding exactly how someone's behavioral traits compliment or clash with others on your team. The four main behavioral styles are:
This report reveals how to speak to their style, how to tackle any conflict issues, and uncover their unique abilities.
Uncover their primary driving forces and how that changes where they thrive on your team.
• Knowledge (Instinctive vs Intellectual)
• Utility (Selfless vs Resourceful)
• Surroundings (Objective vs Harmonious)
• Others (Intentional vs Altruistic)
• Power (Collaborative vs Commanding)
• Methodologies (Receptive vs Structured)
Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
As the best-selling author of "The Power of EQ", Karen has a unique expertise to show you exactly how to uncover your hire's closest guarded trait that NO ONE is talking about.
• Social Awareness
• Social Regulation
This little-known superpower is one of the most amazing business methods, as it can be the secret between productivity and success or conflict and failure.
WHAT YOU GET
Interactive Training Online
• Karen will personally demonstrate how to utilize the Behaviors (DISC)/Driving Forces/Emotional Intelligence and (EQ) Assessments to secure your next RIGHT hire.
• Easy to use modules so you can go at your own pace, even from home!
• Materials you can go back to again and again.
CBK Advising Facilitator Certificate
• CBK Facilitator Certificates are awarded. Giving you the confidence, respect, and the authority for your next top hire.
• Earn a combined total for 12 Professional Development Credits (PDC) from the Society for Human Resource Management SHRM-CP® as a Certified Professional, or SHRM-SCP®, as a Senior Certified Professional, and for recertification activities.
• Gives you a "leg up" in the ever increasingly competitive HR market.
On-going Support and Education
• Private LinkedIn Group
• Monthly TIPS Newsletter
• Quarterly Skills Webinar
• AND a Monthly Facilitator Call with Karen where you and other Certified Facilitators can ask questions so you never feel stuck.