If you are a manager or leader, do you know what your direct reports think of you?
Or is it painful to think about?
It does not have to be…
What can an OD/360* survey do for my organization and its leaders?
Our organizational 360* surveys allow for staff to give feedback to leadership on the organization, or on a specific leader’s performance.
Our Organizational and 360* surveys are anonymous, allowing the employees to provide feedback to leadership without fear of repercussions. The survey link goes to the leader to self-evaluate and the direct reports for their evaluation. It’s usually around 25 to 30 questions with Likert scale selection for choosing the appropriate answers.
This can take about 2 to 3 weeks for us to gather the information and compose a report that is fair but offers opportunities for improvement.
- The surveys allow leaders to better understand how their decisions are affecting morale
- Offers areas in which they can improve
- Makes them aware of how they are perceived versus how they think they are perceived
- With CBK’s assistance and gentle coaching, its possible to raise leader awareness. Often leading to better results and improved morale
For direct reports:
- Feel heard without repercussions
- Often, perceive the leaders have changed just by being able to express views in this way
- Attitude may improve because perception is… “the company cares”
Finally, we have a one-on-one session with each leader/manager to review the results and look for opportunities for growth.
We hope to achieve a better perspective, honest feedback and improved morale. CBK’s experience is that leaders are pumped to realize “it’s better than they thought!”